Request from HPNF
We have been asked to pass this message on from the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation:
You impact the lives of your colleagues, along with those of your patients and their families! So many of you have supported HPNF during 2015. Thank you for your donations!
With your generosity this past year, we have significant strides to report:
- HPNA is a voice at the table advocating for hospice and palliative nurses and their patients, creating a network and spreading influence to transform the care and culture of serious illness;
- HPNA has increased its education products and trainings to support its members and HPCC certificants so that you have access to cutting edge, evidence-based information to provide the best patient care possible;
- HPCC has increased its number of certificants, with more every month, impacting the quality of care you provide to patients and their families; and
- HPNF has increased its professional development opportunities for HPNA members and
- HPCC certificants supporting your efforts to provide expert care. Over 150 scholarships, grants and awards were offered in 2015, an increase of more than 200%! Recipients hailed from Oregon to Alaska to Florida to Massachusetts. Some offerings included a travel stipend, new this year.
During this season of giving, please consider giving again to HPNF. Every gift is appreciated. Your gift of $500 or $5, whatever you can offer, goes a long way!
Please Support HPNF on "Giving Tuesday", December 1st.
To charge your personal or organization credit card, please click on this link or type this URL into your browser for secure transaction: https://www.hpnf.org/donate.aspx.
Thank you for advancing expert care in serious illness with your gift!
Marge Maisto, RN, MA, MS
President, HPNF Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
Sally Welsh, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
HPNF, HPNA & HPCC